In our new webinar series, You Ask, We Answer, one of our Senior Engineers and Strategy Consultants tackle the most common church IT and strategy questions our clients run into every day in an interactive Q&A session. In this month’s webinar, they cover everything from managing IT, to the Cloud, to choosing the right vendor, to data protection, and more! See a list of the questions and the exact place to hear the answers to them below.
- Q: What do you use or how do you corral & manage all the different IT devices, operating systems, and platforms?
- A: Timestamp 2:38. In regards to Work orders, specifically, Timestamp 21:35
- Resources: Cool Solutions has rebranded as of this year to Smart Church Solutions
- Q: Cloud versus On Premise – what is the right choice for my organization?
- A: Timestamp 10:33
- Q: Who is the right vendor, and why? How do I approach that decision making process and know I’m making the right choice for my ministry?
- A: Timestamp 28:47
- Q: Am I getting the most out of my applications/subscriptions/services? How can I know all the tricks and capabilities they can do?
- A: Timestamp 36:11
- Resources: Enable Office365 Webinar Series links – Overview, Collaboration, Productivity, Extras
- Q: What are the things that are going to “come back and haunt me” from an IT perspective, and how can I proactively respond to them?
- A: Timestamp 43:12
- Q: Is my data protected? I hear “back up your data” all the time, but how do I know if I’m doing enough? How can I know my data is safe from cybersecurity crime and is getting backed up regularly?
- A: Timestamp 50:07
- Bonus Question: Should I enable ICMP on a WAN interface?
- A: Timestamp 57:57