This is a one-stop-shop resource for all of the content we have written and compiled for you pertaining to COVID-19 and its effects on our work lives. Our goal is to provide a central location for best practices and tools to help you work remotely, collaborate with staff, leadership, members, and guests, and to help you continue to provide relational ministry during physical separation. We will continue to update this page as we find more resources and add more content to our blog!
- We are focusing on helping you take the next, best (simple) step.
- We want to try to help you limit “tool sprawl” which confuses matters further.
- We are striving to provide solutions that will be most easy to shift to a normal operating mode when Corona passes.
Resources for Maintaining Virtual Ministry & Connection
- Tips for Hosting Virtual Small Groups and Other Volunteer-Led Remote Meetings
- Plan B Hospitality: When Traditional Methods Won’t Work
- Serving in the Midst of the Storm
- Church Guide To Creating Facebook Groups – Facebook groups provide a place for discussion, sharing of information, and private areas for communication. If your church is designed around Sunday School Bible Study as your primary organizing principle, this could be a great solution for managing those remotely.
- Free video and audio conference calling platforms:
Working from Home/Productivity Resources
- Download: Productivity Booster Template – We created this daily planner template to help you schedule out your day with to-do’s, meetings, breaks, and mental-health savers
- Enable’s Top Work From Home Tips
- Coming soon: Enable’s Top Work From Home Tips – Parents’ Edition
Enable’s Internal Technology Resources
Microsoft Office 365 Resources
- Microsoft Teams: A Quick Start Guide
- Webinar: Microsoft Teams Q&A
- Coming soon: A Guide to Large Group Meetings/Live Events in Teams
- Microsoft Guides:
Google G Suite Resources
- Google Shared Drives Learning Center
- Google Hangouts Meet Learning Center
- Google Keep and Tasks Learning Center
Online Giving Resources
- Crucial Giving Considerations for Churches in the Midst of Crisis
- Vision 2’s Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Online Giving During a Crisis
- Webinar – Coronavirus and the Church: 12 Urgent Tips for Online Giving During a Crisis
- Five Deadly Sins of Online Giving
- The 80/20 Rule and Your Church
- Vision 2’s Online Giving Assessment Quiz
- Online Giving: Standing Strong Through COVID-19
- Online Giving: How a Chatbot Can SERVE Your Church
- Online Giving: Easy to Find and Easy to Use