It is 2023! The new year is upon us and now everyone is back at their desk, scrambling because they cannot remember where they stored last year’s mission trip report or how to save their New Year’s photos to the One Drive. Whether it has been a year since your initial staff training or you have hired new staff, what a great time for a refresh! So why is it important to spend time training the staff on the current technologies being used?
- Educating the staff helps them acquire the proper software knowledge and understanding to perform their job to the best of their ability.
- Proper training can improve the confidence and self-worth of the staff and their overall job satisfaction. This can lead to a more unified team and church culture.
- Effective staff training decreases mistakes and errors, increases general skills, and can have a big impact on cybersecurity awareness and preparedness. In short, it promotes overall job success.
When all departmental personnel operate within the same framework and are trained effectively, the church gains a consistency of approach that pays big dividends. The converse is also true. When the church does not implement consistent, effective training, departmental operations and processes can get fragmented and chaotic. With multiple ministry departments responsible for the overall ministry of the church, it is crucial that the organization has a consistent and coordinated approach to training. This helps the church, and its many departments, run smoothly and effectively. Otherwise, each department may go “rogue” or just do what seems right or easiest at the time. This causes confusion and does not serve the church well.
Coming together and learning how things are stored, accessed, or maintained not only builds morale but improves the overall productivity within the organization. Investing in training for your church staff is one of the best ways to boost morale and increase ministry success.
As you consider ways to re-train your staff and improve your workflow, we want to bring your attention to numerous resources available throughout our website. Whether you are looking for resources on Cybersecurity, Microsoft Teams, or even File Storage, we have content and tools to help you stay equipped and organized in this new year.
Below, we have provided links to a few of these resources:
- Free Webinars and Blogs
- Teams Productivity Power Ups
- Teams Essential Feature Videos
- Cybersecurity Tips and Tricks
We hope these resources are helpful to you. It is our mission and passion to help churches implement technology effectively to enable ministry. We are here to serve and partner with you in any way that makes sense. If you are looking for more information to help your church workflow, please let us know! Contact us at [email protected].