In this webinar, Enable Senior Engineer and Strategy Consultant James Grissom explores why strategic planning is vitally important for stewardship and ministry effectiveness, AND how your IT budget and technology equipment impacts your ministry in ways you might not know. While your church’s budgetary process is a key piece of strategizing for technology, it is about so much more than that. Like the parable of the talents in Matthew 25, strategic planning is a way to multiply what has been given to us. Strategic planning is an exercise of wisdom that helps churches be better stewards and facilitate effective ministry.
In this webinar, we discuss the importance of:
- Having a big-picture strategic plan to aid in stewarding your resources well
- NOT missing out on ministry opportunities due to lack of planning
- Identifying the hidden ways technology is impacting your ministry
- Budgeting appropriately for technology
- Reevaluating your technology to make sure your investments continue to support wise stewardship
Our plans do not limit God at all… instead, they just put us into the right place of faithfulness. In the end, all planning must be tied to cooperating with God in ministry so that the world, and peoples lives, can be changed.